Monday 16 January 2017



Communication skills should be one of the basic foundations that should be continuously built on, whether one is still a student or a working contributor to the society. There is no such thing as a person being a master in anything, much less in an ever changing skill such as communication. By developing effective communication skills, one could try to convey their ideas or message across to the other even in a state where there are various interference surrounding the communicator. To develop such communication skills, I would like to try talking more in class while noticing the non-verbal cues and take lesser amount of time to choose my words carefully when I am communicating to the target audience. These are the two points that I believe that would be a great asset in wherever I might end up in in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment